Thursday, July 19, 2007

My Time in Marin County

After we got home from Lake Tahoe, we went to Rodeo Beach.

It was the first time I'd ever been to the ocean.

I loved it.




The next day, was Sam's birthday.

For his party, we hiked all the way over Ring Mountain with some of his friends. When we finished, we had pizza and watched the new Harry Potter movie.

On Tuesday, we went to Muir Beach. The sand there was softer.

Sam and I had fun running from and playing in the waves.





Wednesday, we drove to the top of Mt. Tam.

It is the highest point in the county.






Then, we hiked through Muir Woods.

The redwoods there are some of the tallest living creatures on Earth.






Afterwards, we did some sight seeing and walked on the Golden Gate Bridge.

Click here to see my favorite pictures from my time in Marin County.

1 comment:

marymaddux6272 said...

You blog looks great. Let me know if you want help posting new pictures and stories. We'd love to be able to keep up with you from here.